Design Features of Pulsation Dampeners – Stabilizer Case Specs. We use 100 percent traceable materials, and all applied engineering standards are strictly maintained.
Design Features of Pulsation Dampeners
STABILIZER CASE SPECIFICATIONS
- Top ring manufactured for maximum thread engagement
- Tubular specification: ASTM A-106-5
- Model code and safety information
- 396 Stainless steel bleeder valve uses needle and seat configuration for positive seal and long life
- All units internally coated with Scotchkote 134 to a minimum of 10 mills guaranteed holiday-free
- Externally coated with a powder-based polyester coating
- ANSI Flanges A-105
STABILIZER CARTRIDGE SPECIFICATIONS
- Threaded heads
- Solid steel construction thread engagement
- Rated three times unit working pressure
- Handcrafted, multi-ply fiber-belted rubber,
Nitrite, EDPM or TEF encapsulated
- Inverted bottom plug for maximum gas volume
- 2-314″ Hex nut for safe and easy cartridge installation
- Stainless steel band
- 2, 4, or 6-ply layers polyester, reinforced. Vulcanized
with reparation to ensure superior cartridge strength
- Maximized inner diameter promotes increased gas volume
- Each cartridge is pre-stretched and tested with Nitrogen only.
- 24 hours. Maximum pressure.
- End-sealed for internal cord protection
SFT = Cartridge Connection Type:
- SFT = Threaded
- SFU = Union
- SFV = Grooved Coupling
- SFVM = Grooved Coupling Magnum
- SFM = Wingnut Magnum
STABILIZER CASE SFT-14403-F-300
1440 = Rated Operating Pressure (PSI):
3 = Opening Size (in inches):
- 1 through 8 inches
- * Depends on the series
F = Mounting Type:
- F = Flanged
- T = NPT Threaded
300 = Gas Volume of Stabilizer Internal Cartridge (in cubic inches):
STABILIZER CARTRIDGE SFT-246-CR
24 = Cartridge Length (in inches):
6 = Number of Plys:
N = Type of Material:
- N = Nitrile
- EPDM = EPDM
- TFE = TFE Encapsulated
Examples: SFT-14403-F-300 (left) and SFT-246-CR (right)
NITRILE (BUNA N) CRUDE OIL, GASOLINE, LPG, WATER, KEROSENE, ASTM OIL GR. 1-2-3, SALT WATER, & DRILL MUD.
EPDM (NORDEL) HYDROCARBONS, TEG, SULFER DIOXIDE, SLURIES WITH HIGH CHLORINE CONCENTRATES, BORIC ACID,SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
TEFLON ENCAPSULATION (TFE SLEEVE) ANHYDROUS AMMONIA, HIGH H2S CONCENTRATES.
NITRILE IS THE STANDARD ELASTOMER ON ALL CARTRIDGES UNLESS SPECIFIED.
For more information on compatibility of elastomers, refer to Replacement Cartridges or contact us below.